NODA 2018 will bring you a total of 50 sessions in two days: keynotes, presentations, panels and hands-on. There will be two computer labs with hands-on for both beginners and more experienced and three additional parallel tracks. Most of the sessions will be in English, some in Scandinavian.
The main conference will start March 16 at 9:30 AM and end March 17 at 4:30 PM with an academic pre-conference on March 15. The same day we can also offer four different competence courses at an additional cost.
The conference venue will be at Södertörn University in Flemingsberg, only 19 minutes from central Stockholm on the commuter train (pendeltåg).
The NODA Awards conference dinner will be hold at Clarion Sign Hotel in central Stockholm, only a few minutes walk from the Central station, Arlanda Express and the community train to Södertörn University.
The conference fee is:
- Early bird fee (from December 3 until January 15: 2,500SEK (+ VAT*)
- Late fee (from January 16 until start of conference) is: 3,000 SEK (+ VAT*)
- Student: 1,500 SEK
- Academic pre-conference only: 1,500SEK (+ VAT*)
The Conference fee includes:
- Conference materials
- Access to all sessions
- Access to the academic pre-conference March 17
- Tea and coffee breaks
- Welcome reception
Additional offers & fees:
- Additional full-day courses Thursday 15: 2,000 SEK (+ VAT)
- The NODA Awards conference dinner at Clarion Sign (three-course dinner including 2 glasses of wine and 1 glass of sparkling): 500 SEK (625 SEK incl VAT)
Södertörn University is situated at Alfred Nobels allé 7, Flemingsberg,